Cancer Care Services Link


Department of Health & Human Services VIC

Financial help for home owners, renters and public housing tenants.
Toll Free: 1800 134 872

Family & Community Services NSW

Financial help for home owners, renters and public housing tenants.
Phone: 1300 468 746      

Rumbalara Aboriginal Cooperative Ltd

The Rumbalara Aboriginal Cooperative Ltd provides a variety of services including housing services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Shepparton, Victoria.
Phone: (03)5820 0000      

Rural Housing Network

Rural Housing is an organisation with a commitment to addressing housing affordability, tackling homelessness, and fostering housing stability, known for our progressive and compassionate approach to working with people experiencing homelessness and housing disadvantage
Toll Free: 1800 825 955

Uniting Care

UnitingCare agencies provide housing and homelessness services. This includes social housing, tenancy support, crisis/emergency/boarding/transitional houses, and independent living units. For further details on specific services provided, contact individual agencies directly.
For information and support, call a cancer nurse on 13 11 20. To use an interpreter call 13 14 50. You can also email or visit
Yellow Pages has business listings, phone numbers, maps, email addresses and websites for local Australian businesses.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that while care has been taken in providing these links this does not constitute endorsement or approval of those other websites or their content. No responsibility by Hume RICS is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites. It is the responsibility of the web user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability, relevance and correctness of information viewed or found.
Share this page: